The holidays are quickly approaching, and we at Brandmark Studios wish all of our clients and colleagues around the world a healthy and happy new year. When you’re ready to set your plan in place for a successful marketing strategy in 2014, here are some new year’s resolutions that will help you serve your clients, and your bottom line, better:
- Clarify and set manageable marketing goals so that your entire team knows what exactly it is working toward.
- Make digital strategy a priority this year. The emergence of Vine and Instagram videos has demonstrated that this type of messaging is resonating particularly with millenials, so the savvy business will adapt accordingly.
- Explore adding a responsive mobile component to your website design. In June of 2013, 55% of the time U.S. consumers spent on retail sites was conducted on mobile devices and that number will surely only rise.
- Perform thorough, consistent SEO reviews. The more people who find and consume your high-quality, creative content, the better. So it’s worth the time, energy and investment to be sure you’re optimizing traffic to your blog, website and social media platforms.
- Visual content will be victorious. If you’re committed to coming up with creative ways to incorporate images and video, it will pay off – we saw this year that articles with relevant images receive an average of 94% more views than those without.