One of the most important things to understand when designing your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaign is that you are trying to optimize for T W O audiences - your potential clients AND search engines! Search engines are always working to refine their service to deliver search results that accurately align with people's needs and enhance advertiser value. This means they are always upgrading technology, either through algorithmic changes or through feature upgrades. It's almost impossible for the average business to keep abreast of these shifting guidelines, but super essential if your marketing campaign is to be successful.
Your goal should be twofold: to create useful content that's interesting to your prospects, while computer friendly as well. Considered a long term practice, continuous attention to SEO is intended to build value over time.
How to achieve this…
• Research keywords and understand their I N T E N T.
• Create valuable content, and don't overuse keywords.
• Attract high-quality links to create page authority and domain authority.
• Increase citations.
• Use organic search phrases.
• Resolve technical site issues.Ensure tags and descriptions meet best practice guidelines.
At Brandmark Studios, we can help you with this process to ensure you reach your marketing and sales goals. For a free consultation, call us at 203-438-9400 or shoot us an email today.